Monday, April 26, 2010

X's and Oh's.....

To my single speed(ing) friends...

You got me convinced. I bit the bullet and went with the "less gears is better mantra". That's right, I'm not racing a 3x9, 27 speed mountain bike combination this year. I've made a change for the lessor.....
.
.
.

You didn't really expect me to go whole hog with this single speed idea, did you?
XX = 20 gears, seven less than before. It's a start...

Lastly, ever notice how many X's go into a bike? Take the above and add the following....


Otherwise training is going well, coming off a great 3 week block of training. With it however the downfall of intense training, a compromised immune system. And Sunday.. I contracted a major cold. Not exactly feeling like a million bucks right now. It's a recovery week in the training schedule so that's favorable but doesn't bode well for making a run at the first race in the WORS series next Sunday.

No comments: