Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I used to think…..

That hurting your back was the most disruptive body part to injure.   I’m re-thinking that right about now.   It’s the ribs that are getting my vote.  It compromises your movement and you certainly don’t dare sneeze, cough or laugh – let alone other normal body functions….

Anyways, it’s a day after the crash & though I could be feeling worse.  I could also be feeling a whole lot better.  Just gotta take it one day at a time… like so many other things, it’s so much easier said than done.   But I firmly believe that those roadblocks or challenges life tosses our way don’t have to be bad things.  You can learn alot about yourself, get stronger in different ways and come to realize things that you wouldn’t otherwise if it never happened. 

Not saying you should go looking for the stuff -- as life has a way of putting things before when you least expect it.

Now if I can sit down & manage some pain long enough, I’ll eventually get around to a recaping what started as a great race & ended as a really fun weekend…

No comments: